See Contact FDA Centers and Offices below or .
Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002
Product developers and importers who need to contact FDA regarding issues related to COVID-19 products and physicians seeking an emergency IND: Please see contact information on FDA’s main COVID-19 page.
For information on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 and what to do if you think you are sick, visit or .
Report an emergency
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To report an emergency involving food, drugs, medical devices, dietary supplements, or cosmetics, call 1-866-300-4374 or 1-301-796-8240.
Report a problem with FDA-regulated products
- Call 1-888-INFO-FDA (1-888-463-6332).
- Call the FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinator for your state or region.
For more details, see How to Report a Problem
- MedWatch: Use the to report adverse events with human food and medical products.
- : Use this online form to report problems with pet food, dietary supplements, and tobacco products. This form also accepts mandatory reports, such as the Reportable Food Registry for Industry.
All press inquiries
- Call 301-796-4540.
- Contact FDA’s Office of Media Affairs.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Call 301-796-3900.
- FDA’s FOI Points of Contact
Find an FDA staff member
- (includes FDA employees).
- Contact an FDA Public Affairs Specialist (FDA’s community-based educators in your region or state).
Comment on proposed regulations
- (on Regulations.gov).
- How to comment on proposed regulations or submit petitions.
Resolve a dispute
Report a problem with this website
Send email to email@example.com. Indicate the web address (URL) where you encountered the problem and the type of issue (such as a broken link, problem downloading a document, etc.).
Contact FDA Centers and Offices
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN, includes Cosmetics)
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
- Center for Tobacco Products
- National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)
- Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA)
- FDA Division of Dockets Management